Our graphic designer Josh and writer David recently submitted their entry into the pop-culture spoofing website I-Mockery‘s Halloween Toothpaste Art Contest.
Tasked with creating an art piece purely out of toothpaste, they conceptualized, rough drafted, and fine-tuned their WINNING piece into a wonderfully cheesy work of toothpaste art. Check it out below!
Read the article describing their process here.
Also check out the other entries, and their featured piece here.
‘Halloween’s Last Kiss’
We hope you are having a wonderful October so far! And if you haven’t yet watched “It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown”, your fall season hasn’t officially begun!
Enjoy this wonderfully designed print then heat up some apple cider, and watch it.
Break out the blue jeans and favorite sweaters, because Fall is upon us and bringing with it the cool chill of change. It’s a time for pumpkin spice flavored, well, everything. A time to flood your senses with new sights, smells, and the exciting calm before the holiday season storm.
Like the leaves, your music changes to one more suited to the moody atmosphere.
So brew some coffee, carve a pumpkin, and enjoy our fall playlist favorites.
- Minds Without Fear – Imogen Heap (feat. Vishal Shekhar)
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – Taylor Swift
- Sweet Disposition – The Temper Trap
- Spitting Image – Freelance Whales
- The Girl – City and Colour
- Black – Kari Kimmel
- We Will Walk Through Walls – Electric President
- Madness – Muse
- Blood For Poppies – Garbage
- I Will Wait – Mumford & Sons
- I Am The Walrus – The Beatles
- Fly – Nick Drake